Dear Friend of the Jerome Lejeune Foundation,
I’m very excited and honored to announce a new partnership with the Tim Tebow Foundation to bring the first-ever Night to Shine event to France. The Night to Shine will take place on Thursday, February 6, 2020, at the Church of St. Honoré d’Eylau in Paris, France.
The purpose of the Night to Shine is to give royal treatment to individuals with physical and developmental disabilities in a prom night experience. Picture this: a dazzling gala offering 100 guests an unforgettable red-carpet evening. With karaoke, dancing, and rides in a classic car, each of them will have a chance to shine.
To make this special event a reality, we need volunteers to assist in various capacities. Approximately 200 volunteers are needed to greet the guests, serve food, supervise attendees, and other tasks. If you’re in or around Paris between now and February 6th, please register below or email [email protected].
Night to Shine Event Details:
Thursday, February 6, 2020
6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Church of St. Honoré d’Eylau
66 bis avenue Raymond Poincaré
Who is invited to this evening?
- Anyone with physical or developmental disabilities over the age of 14 is invited! Others may also join as volunteers.
Can families accompany guests?
- Yes – just ensure that it is specified in the registration form.
- Guests may also come alone, as supervising volunteers will be available for each guest.
What’s on the program?
- Guests may begin to arrive from 6:00 p.m. dressed in evening attire.
- Each guest will have the chance to take a fifteen-minute ride in a classic car.
- Upon their return, our guests will walk up the red carpet, under the flashes of the photographers and the applause of the volunteers.
- Finally, dinner and dancing will take place in the main room of the Great Crypt.
Questions about the event?
- Contact [email protected]
The Jerome Lejeune Foundation is delighted to join the Tim Tebow Foundation in this promising new partnership to bring individuals with Down syndrome in France the chance to shine. We thank you for your continued support of our endeavors, and hope you can join us in this celebration! This year is off to a great start and I look forward to sharing more of what the Jerome Lejeune Foundation will be doing globally and here in the United States.